Elegant & Sophisticated 2 storey. Natural light flows through the abundance of oversized windows adding warmth to this spacious, tastefully appointed 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home that has been extensively upgraded throughout the interior, including rich Brazilian hardwood & ceramic floors on main level, upgraded carpeting on 2nd level, gourmet kitchen with upgraded cabinetry, granite countertops, backsplash, Stainless Steel appliances & gas stove, luxurious spa-like 4 pc ensuite with deep whirpool tub and separate shower and an oversized 2 car garage. Located on a premium sized lot with professional landscaping that includes interlock patio, steps & walkway, pergola, storage shed and privacy fencing. Ideally situated with no rear facing neighbours, on a quiet street close to schools, public transit, and the bustling heart of Stittsville, within the vibrant West Ottawa neighbourhood.
- Basement Description: Unfinished
- Area: Stittsville
- Garage: Double
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Parking: Double Garage
- Exterior: Stone and Vinyl
- Bedrooms: 4
- MLS: 1100927
- Address: Ottawa, Ontario
Heating and Air
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Central Air: Central
- Heating Type: Forced Air
- Fireplace: Gas
- Site Influences: Fenced yard, landscaped, patio, private
- Monthly Electricity Costs* (Approximate): $187
- Monthly Heating Costs* (Approximate): $52
- Yearly Taxes* (Approximate): $4,653
- All Monthly Heating, Cooling, Hydro and Water Costs (apx): $240
- Inclusions: Stove, fridge, dishwasher, and hood fan in kitchen, all light fixtures, all window blinds, shutters, drapes and curtains, front load washer & dryer, central air, garage door openers and remote, alarm system.
- Feature Sheet URL: http://andyoswald.ca/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/202-Allgrove-Way-Feature-Sheet.pdf
- Video URL: https://www.youtube.com/embed/U5-WrPL7Gl4
- Upgrades and Updates: Kitchen cabinets, granite mantle & counter tops in kitchen and ensuite , kitchen backsplash, Brazilian Cherry hardwood and ceramic main level, light fixtures and ceiling fans, central air and central vacuum, hood fan, appliances, fridge, stove, dishwasher, gas fireplace
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Stove: Yes
- Washer: Yes
- Dryer: Yes
- Hood Fan: Yes
- Kitchen eat-in area : 13'6" x 6'6"
- Family room : 14'4" x 13'
- Kitchen : 12'5" x 10'
- Dining room : 11'10" x 10'
- Living room : 14' x 10'10"
- Partial Bathroom : 5' x 4'6"
- Foyer : 7' x 3'7"
- Den : 10'9" x 8'10"
- Master Bedroom (Second floor): 20'4" x 16'8"
- Ensuite Bathroom 1 (Second floor): 14'9" x 11'
- Bedroom 1 (Second floor): 11'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 2 (Second floor): 11'11" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 3 (Second floor): 14'6" x 11'5"
- Full Bathroom 1 (Second floor): 9'8" x 6'3"