Crown Jewel at the top of Richardson Ridge offering spectacular panoramic views & sunsets from the premium location backing onto wooded green space. 2 storey executive 4 bdrm & 3 bath home boasts a large family room, oversized windows providing natural light, upgraded culinary kitchen, luxurious ensuite bath in master, hardwood and ceramic flooring on the main level, 3 car heated garage, no rear neighbours, and is located right next to a park & forest with access to walking trails, making it a premium choice lot. Whether work, school, or recreation, it’s hard to get much more well connected than Kanata. Close by are restaurants and shopping; elementary & high schools, and the developing tech & business park-Richardson Ridge is preferably placed. From the massive windows to the elegant exterior finishing, the prestigious character of this home is quite the attractive gem in the Kanata.
No conveyance of any written signed offers prior to 5:00 pm on the 4th day of July, 2018.
- Basement Description: Unfinished
- Area: Kanata
- Garage: Triple
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Parking: Double Garage
- Bedrooms: 4
- MLS: 1115788
- Address: Ottawa, Ontario
- Price: 729900
Heating and Air
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Central Air: Central
- Heating Type: Forced Air
- Monthly Heating Costs* (Approximate): $85
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, fridge, stove, hood fan, HRV, humidifier, C. Air, all light fixtures. microwave, all window treatments, shed, 2 garage door openers, built in desk in bedroom, contents of vegetable gardens, washer, dryer.
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Stove: Yes
- Washer: Yes
- Dryer: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Hood Fan: Yes
- Kitchen eat-in area : 15' x 10'4"
- Family room : 18' x 13'
- Kitchen : 15' x 10'4"
- Dining room : 14' x 10'
- Partial Bathroom : 5' x 4'
- Other 1 (Second floor): Laundry Room: 8' x 5'
- Master Bedroom (Second floor): 16' x 13'2"
- Ensuite Bathroom 1 (Second floor): 12' x 8'
- Bedroom 1 (Second floor): 17' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 (Second floor): 10'6" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 3 (Second floor): 11'10" x 10'