Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom bungalow in Riverfront Estates, Almonte. Enjoy a charming rural setting with no back neighbours! Modified floor plan adds another 40 square feet of living space (1376 square feet) to this bright NeilCorp, Westport model home. Large living room with a gas fireplace and separate dining area. Patio doors lead from the dining room to a 16’ x 20’ deck, a bbq pad, clothesline tree and metal roofed gazebo complete with curtains. Kitchen boasts under cabinet pot lighting, a breakfast bar and pantry. Spacious master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet with walk-in shower. Hardwood and ceramic tile flooring throughout. The basement is insulated and finished on the exterior walls with a rough-in for another bathroom, air exchanger and water treatment/reverse osmosis equipment. A terrific opportunity for first time home buyers or downsizes!
- Basement Description: Full / Unfinished
- Area: Almonte
- Garage: Double
- Building Style: Bungalow
- Parking: Double Garage
- Exterior: Brick and Vinyl Siding
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- MLS: 1095507
- Address: Mississippi Mills, Ontario
Heating and Air
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Central Air: Central
- Heating Type: Forced Air
- Fireplace: Gas
- Site Influences: Deck, Fully serviced, Natural gas, No rear neighbours
- Monthly Electricity Costs* (Approximate): $57
- Monthly Heating Costs* (Approximate): $69
- Monthly Water and Sewer Cost*: 65
- Yearly Taxes* (Approximate): $4,124
- All Monthly Heating, Cooling, Hydro and Water Costs (apx): $191
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, dryer, hood fan, refrigerator, stove, washer, window blinds
- Video URL: https://www.youtube.com/embed/AvbPqIRSbx4?ecver=1
- Built-in Oven: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Stove: Yes
- Washer: Yes
- Dryer: Yes
- Hood Fan: Yes
- Other 2 : Walk-in Closet 7' x 4'4"
- Kitchen : 12' x 9'6"
- Dining room : 12' x 11'
- Living room : 21'12" x 16'7"
- Master Bedroom : 15' x 13'6"
- Ensuite Bathroom 1: 8'11" x 4'4"
- Foyer : 8'6" x 6'
- Bedroom 2: 11'6" x 11'4"
- Full Bathroom : 7'6" x 5'9"
- Other 1 : Laundry Room 7'8" x 6'10"